We offers three ways to order :
Yes, the minimum order is 100$.
We process your order immedialtly
If your payment is received before 3:00 p.m Eastern time. your order will be shipped the same day. if your order is received before 3:00 p.m your order willl ship out the next business day in the morning
We ship with UPS.
Sure, We email you the tracking number as soon as your order ships
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- Payments on your credit card bill will appear as ""
- C.O.D Money Order
Click on the link to see our Return Policy. Click HERE
No. Our Website is our catalog. Our site will give you all the information you need about our digital scales.
Sorry. We are a wholesaler, We strictly sell to businesses and schools.
1) My Digital scale:
- a) Is displaying an error message that looks like "OuRt2"
- b) Is displaying a similar error code
- c) Won't turn on
- d) Won't stabilize
- e) Won't weigh correctly
- f) What does this mean?
If your scale is flashing ANY error message or is not weighing properly, there are a few basic trouble shooting procedures you can follow, as well as a few questions you'll need to answer before continuing:
- (1) Try changing your batteries. Bad or aging batteries CAN cause your scale to malfunction. Make sure your batteries are in good condition before trying to re calibrate or troubleshoot further.
- (2) Has your scale been overloaded or dropped?? Exceeding the maximum capacity of your scale can sometimes throw off your reading as well as dropping it, or causing any kind of physical trauma to the unit.
- (3) DO YOU HAVE (or have access to) THE APPROPRIATE CALIBRATION WEIGHT FOR YOUR SCALE?? (Each scale is different, be sure to check your manual, or call us to double check). If you don't have the appropriate weight, check with the store where you purchased the scale. They may have them stock, or have one that you can use.
2) After basic trouble shooting, my scale is still flashing an error message or weighing improperly. What do I do now?
- Basic re-calibration may now be required. *YOU WILL NEED THE APPROPRIATE CALIBRATION WEIGHT FOR YOUR MODEL TO CONTINUE* This is a simple and effective process. Just follow the instructions in you manual, OR GIVE A CALL TOLL FREE AT 1-888-293-7661 AND ONE OF OUR KNOWLEDABLE SALES REPS CAN WALK YOU THROUGH THIS PROCESS STEP-BY-STEP. (Each scale is different, and therefore, has a different method of calibration, for quick and easy calibration, we recommend that you give us a call.)
3) After basic trouble shooting and re-calibration, my scale still isn't working properly. What now?
All US BALANCE digital scales are covered under a 5 years manufactures warranty, but simply, if your scale breaks due to a flaw in its design, we will fix it or replace it. All of our scales come with a warranty card with instructions. However, if you have misplaced your warranty card, please read the following instructions:
Defective Scales May Be Returned To:
US BALANCE WARRANTY DEPARTMENT
1098 EAST BECKED LANE
VINCENNES IN 47591
***PLEASE INCLUDE: ***
1) Your name, address, and phone number.
2) Your warranty card.
3) A copy of your sales receipt.
4) All of your scales original packaging and accessories along with your scale.
5) A brief description of HOW your scale is malfunctioning. (I.e. "Won't calibrate")
6) A $10 cashier's check or money order (This covers shipping, insurance, and inspection).
1) Do I have to own a business to buy from Awesome Wholesale US Balance?
- Yes. Awesome Wholesale is a strictly wholesale company. We require a tax ID or re-sell number, along with verifiable business information and references before any pricing is given (over the phone or otherwise).
2) I am an individual. How do I purchase a US BALANCE digital scale?
Easy. Give us a call toll free 1-888-293-7661, and we'll find a distributor in your area. We have customers in all 50 states and other countries as well, so finding someone close to you will be no problem at all. Prefer to shop online?? We have distributors on the web too.
**DON'T BE FOOLED BY CHEAP IMITATIONS! Make sure you're buying a US BALANCE brand digital scale to assure top quality!!**
3) I am a business owner interested in creating an account with Awesome Wholesale. What is the standard procedure for doing this?
You can fill out the form on our website, click here (please allow 24 hours for online account verification) or call our sales team toll free at 1-888-293-7661. Please have the following information ready:
- i) Your re-sell or tax ID number
- ii) All of your basic business information
- iii) Two business references
4) Are there any stipulations or minimum orders?
- Yes. We require a $100 minimum order.
- We require (for first time orders) that your bill-to and ship-to address match.
- New accounts have the option of paying with a credit card or a COD MO.
5) I am already a customer with Awesome Wholesale US BALANCE, are my discounts reflected in my online order?
- No, but all prices will be adjusted by our sales team when they personally confirm your order.
6) I just placed an online order. Why can't I use my credit card?
- All online orders are defaulted to COD MO, if you would like to use your credit card, you can call that information in OR let your sales rep know when he or she calls to confirm the order.
7) Is the shipping amount on my online order accurate?
- ALL SHIPPING AMOUNTS ARE ESTIMATES ONLY. PLEASE ASK YOUR SALES REP TO CONFIRM YOUR SHIPPING AMOUNT WHEN HE OR SHE CALLS TO CONFIRM YOUR ORDER.